Company: G6 Hospitality
About the role:
G6 is currently searching for a Human Resources Manager to support our Contact Center in Columbus, OH. This is a "number one chair" HR role, as this person will lead HR functions within the facility. Primary duties are implementing HR activities for a facility of up to 500 team members through maximizing the strategic use of best practices. Functions such as compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, employee relations and regulatory compliance are all in play.
About the company:
Whether you’re working at our headquarters in Carrollton or at one of our Motel 6 or Studio 6 locations, you have the unique opportunity to connect and leave a positive impact on those who visit us every day, in a real and meaningful way.
As an iconic brand in economy lodging, we live to serve both our guest and our team members, equally. We seek out those who have a Heart for Service and a desire to grow with our organization. We provide our team members competitive benefits, in addition to leadership coaching and development opportunities through robust training and forums. Plus, with our Operation Next Step program we are committed to honoring and supporting our veterans and military spouses by creating opportunities to take that next step in their career with us.
At G6, we work hard but we make sure to show our appreciation for our team members’ contributions during our CEO Awards, Team Member Appreciation Month, Veterans Day events, in addition to providing incentives for our frontline team members.
If you have a service attitude, a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you join our team!
More about the role:
– Responsible for the implementation of the HR Strategy
– Serve as a consultant to the Operations Leaders on all areas of human resources, including employee relations and related issues
– Provide first line support to team members and managers on Human Resources issues, including answering questions, researching and resolving issues
– Implement effective retention strategies to minimize turnover at all levels
– Develop, implement and measure strategic short and long term goals aligned with the business units' objectives
– Educate management on leadership planning and drive the process with their operations partners
– Develop pipeline of internal team members ready to be promoted and work with management on developing those team members
– Attend various meetings as requested
What we are looking for:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in field human resources is required
• 2-4 years experience in human resources with HR management level responsibility
• Proven success and experience in field based human resources activities and leadership
• Must have strong application skills on a variety of computer software applications
• Strong organizational, planning, prioritizing, and administrative skills; ability to self-direct in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties
• Detailed oriented
• Able to work with general supervision, and able to make quick decisions
• Proven leadership and management skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to identify obstacles and create solutions to complex problems
• Comfortable and confident to communicate with all levels of employees: Executives, regional teams and property level personnel
Interested parties can apply online or email email@example.com